*No modeling experience necessary*
As a new company, one of our priorities is to make sure pictures of womxn wearing our products accurately represent the diversity of people that enjoy the outdoors. As a result, we will be prioritizing applicants that identify as BIPOC and/or applicants that wear a size 14 or size 16 pant. This modeling position is compensated.
- You do NOT need any modeling experience!
- While you don't need to be adventurous and/or outdoorsy, that's def a plus.
- People who identify as womxn, trans, fem, non-binary, and/or genderqueer.
- You do not need to be able bodied to model our products.
- You will be compensated for your time, energy, and creative posing!
- We'll pay you a $30/hour, with the expectation of working a minimum of 3 hours.
- We're very open to a conversation about different compensation structures, including but not limited to payment in product.
- You'll model our products, ranging from t-shirts to hats to pants and work with a photographer.
- Wherever you are. Especially because of the pandemic, we want to find a way to make this work based on where you're at.
- Wherever you like to get outside, including parks, gardens, the few plants you have on your roof.
- We will accept models on a rolling basis - if you're slightly interested, apply now!
Does this interest you? If so, please fill out this short application and we’ll get back to you super soon. Any questions? Want the nitty gritty? Reach out to email@example.com.